We have now added the following packages at a special introductory rate. Click here to buy now!
Schools buying into the Introductory Package will receive:
- Access to the PSHE leads' termly network meetings, which will be organised separately for primary (including primary special) and secondary school leads. These will include multi-agency professional input, for example CAMHS, Hampshire Constabulary, Stonewall, Drug and Alcohol Services, sharing of good practice, updates on resources and developments, and case work/trouble shooting
- Resources to support national weeks e.g. anti-bullying week, road safety week, neuro diversity week.
Introductory Plus package
Schools buying into the Introductory Plus Package will receive all the elements of the introductory package, plus:
- Full membership of the PSHE association for 2019/20, the national body that provides extensive resources, training, support and 1:1 advice. The normal cost for schools buying individually is £120 per school.
- Email advice and telephone support to PSHE leads, hear teachers and senior staff on the implementation of Portsmouth's new PSHE framework (to be published June 2019)
- Sign-posting to, and quality assurance of, external providers of PSHE support and training, including in some cases access to discounted rates.