Early Years Bulleting 17.06.19
Headcount Forecast task Autumn 2019
Volunteer led services in Family Hubs
New EYP Referral Form
Are you looking to expand your childcare business?
Telephone advice line
Social Care services changes
Top Tips for Talking - June
Childminders moderation workshop
Available now: Introductory and Introductory Plus Packages!
We have now added the following packages at a special introductory rate. Click here to buy now!
Schools buying into the Introductory Package will receive:
- Access to the PSHE leads' termly network meetings, which will be organised separately for primary (including primary special) and secondary school leads. These will include multi-agency professional input, for example CAMHS, Hampshire Constabulary, Stonewall, Drug and Alcohol Services, sharing of good practice, updates on resources and developments, and case work/trouble shooting
- Resources to support national weeks e.g. anti-bullying week, road safety week, neuro diversity week.
Introductory Plus package
Schools buying into the Introductory Plus Package will receive all the elements of the introductory package, plus:
- Full membership of the PSHE association for 2019/20, the national body that provides extensive resources, training, support and 1:1 advice. The normal cost for schools buying individually is £120 per school.
- Email advice and telephone support to PSHE leads, hear teachers and senior staff on the implementation of Portsmouth's new PSHE framework (to be published June 2019)
- Sign-posting to, and quality assurance of, external providers of PSHE support and training, including in some cases access to discounted rates.
Governor training for 2019/20 now available to book!
Portsmouth City Council has launched a new, co-ordinated training offer for governors. Training is offered on a wide range of areas, including an induction session, finance, and inclusion at a cost of £45 per course.
Early Years Safeguarding Bulletin 10.06.2019
Early Years Safeguarding Bulleting 10.06.2019
Prevent Duty and British Values
The funding formula consultation closes on Monday 24 June and the results will be taken to Schools Forum on 10 July 2019.
Please find attached the funding formula consultation along with the proposed funding formula and funding formula minus 1.5%.
Responding to the Consultation
1. A consultation response is attached at Appendix 2 for schools to complete. The consultation will close on Monday 24 June 2019.
2. Please send your completed response forms to:- firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The responses to this consultation will be reported to both the Cabinet Member for Education and Schools Forum meetings in July 2019.