This service provides regular upkeep to your kitchens equipment, we work with both Primary and Secondary schools as well as Maintained and Academy schools alike.
The service includes the following:
• Management of Portsmouth City Council's schools' catering contract with ISS (for further information about this contract please don't hesitate to get in touch)
• Kitchen equipment repair and maintenance; including replacement and upgrade where necessary (maximum value of £5K on each occasion applies)
• Routine servicing of kitchen equipment.
• Maintenance of the interior finishes in kitchens i.e., floors, walls, fire shutters and ceilings. (This does not include fixed wiring, gas or water services).
• Support and advice to school management to ensure compliance with health and safety, food safety responsibilities, and nutritional legislation.
• Organisation of transporting meals to those schools that do not have an on-site kitchen and require a vehicle to deliver their food.
• Managing and distributing resources to schools (gas, electricity, water etc.) to assist with the running costs of the kitchen.
Please note: The provision of, and charging for, school meals are separate functions, not covered here.