Making the most from the Apprenticeship Levy - Book Now
Meeting with Apprenticeship Training Providers An opportunity on the 5th February 2018 to hear from, and network with, apprenticeship training providers and learn more about the local offer to schools in Portsmouth. The invite is open to both LA Maintained Schools and academies. The following training providers will be presenting:
You can register by going to: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/portsmouth-city-council-schools-apprenticeship-event-meet-the-training-providers-tickets-38222424300
- Southampton and Solent University - Chartered Management Degree Apprenticeship (L6)
- HTP - Team leading (L3) and Departmental Operational Management (L5) Apprenticeships
- Portsmouth College - Teaching Assistant (L2 to L3) and Nursery Nurse (L2 to L3) Apprenticeships
- Peta - IT Apprenticeships (L2 and L3)
- Highbury College - Accountancy (L3 & L4), Business Administration (L2 to L4) Customer Service (L2 & L3)
Apprenticeship Training Directory for Schools 2017 to 2018
The Apprenticeship Training Directory covers all apprenticeships available that we have procured Training Providers to deliver on behalf of the Portsmouth City Council funded via the Apprenticeship Levy. The Directory is a tool to be used with existing staff to discuss what personal development they may wish to undertake as part of their job role within the school.
Portsmouth City Council Internal Apprenticeship Application Form
Work Force Development
The internal Apprenticeship Application Form has been designed to support managers and PCC staff to access Apprenticeships for workforce development. The application form gives managers the tools to review and summarise the business needs of the request for learning and development as well giving the individual staff the opportunity to explore to numerous Apprenticeship routes available from L2 to Degree Level Apprenticeships at L6 and L7.